Instagram is just made for visual storytelling. Talk about how brands use its features.
What to say
Perfect post to Instagram must meet three criteria:
1. He carries the message of the brand
Write down some verbs that best reflect the essence of your brand. When creating posts, keep this list in front of the eyes, to help you remember the content of the message and the mood you want to convey.
Verbs are preferable to nouns, because they reflect the development of events, and storytelling.
2. The post fit the company’s account
If your company has corporate colors and corporate graphics, it is desirable to use in the posts. Visual unity will also help to ensure the continued use of one or two Instagram filters.
3. It is interesting and useful to the target audience
This does not mean that position can’t be entertaining: why not cheer up your subscribers? And in a fascinating way to raise awareness of audience e.g., by publishing a post with advice.
How to say
The most important point in storytelling – dynamics, development. How to achieve this in Instagram?
- Use a series of images or a collage for the story of history.
- Create a mini comic involving your brand.
- Post photos of “before” and “after”.
- In advertising, use the format carousel with multiple images.
- Publish the video.
Thing is that your story aroused emotional response from the audience.
That may be the subject of storytelling?
- The process of creating a product.
- The result of the work.
- The history of the brand.
- The history of the employees.
- Customer stories.
- Questions for the audience.
- Opinions on current topics in your industry.