Innerspace VR and Vertigo Games present Fisherman’s Tale, a puzzle game in development for PlayStation VR, SteamVR, Oculus and Windows Mixed Reality that will be presented at Gamescom.
The creators of the popular Arizona Sunshine return to the charge publishing this new title developed by Innerspace VR that puts us in the role of Bob, a small fisherman puppet who lives in a cabin isolated from the outside world. After a storm warning, we will have to reach the top of the lighthouse to turn on the light, but we will soon find that making our way through the dangerous outside world is not going to be as easy as we hoped.
- Break a couple of laws of physics into twisted virtual reality puzzles
- Get to the top of the lighthouse before the big storm with the help of efficient collaborators
- Use your hands to collect, throw, combine and use all kinds of objects in virtual reality
- Play with the small model of the lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside… is that another lighthouse?
- Discover the truth in the heart of a fishermen’s story that is out of the ordinary in virtual reality.
A Fisherman’s Tale will be available on all PC and PlayStation VR virtual reality platforms by the end of the year.