Change the title of Internet Explorer 8
Here is a guide on how to change your Internet Explorer title to something you want. By default, it says Windows Internet Explorer, here I could possibly. writing provided by IT-Artikler.dk. it has no impact on your computer or your browserit’s just because one can. See what I mean below.
1. Open yours. “run“menu by pressing “Windows button + R“and then write “regedit”.
2. Navigate through the menu to the west to: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain
3. When you stand in the correct place, right-click and select “New” – & gt; “String value”
4. Now you need to write “Window Title“and press enter. If it already exists, of course, do not create a new one “String value”
5. Now you need to double-click on “Window Title“write what you want it to say.
6. As you can see in the picture below, it has now changed from “Internet Explorer” to “Provided by IT-Artikler.dk”