Create iso image of CD/DVD
Hi is a tutorial on how to make an iso file, with Alcohol 120%. An iso file is actually an image of a cd or dvd disc, but the storage resides in a file instead. It contains the exact same data and is identical to the contents of the cd or dvd. It is actually just a backup that you store on your hard drive/computer.
Download the program here: Alcohol 120%
1. Once you have downloaded the file above and have started installing the program, the image below comes. Here you need to remove the checkmark in “Include the Alcohol Soft Toolbar at any time” there is no reason to install it. Pressurize “Next”
2. Remove the checkmark in “Multi-Language Files” and “Online manual”
3. Pressurize “Finish”
4. Since this version is only a trial version, unfortunately it will only work for 15 days. So below you have to wait for the time to expire and then press “OK”
5. When the program is running, Press “Image Making Wizard”
6. I have chosen to backup a cd with the name “Neroit was the only cd I had. Mit alm. cdrom drive is named f: so I choose this. Pressurize “Next”
7. Below you have to choose where you want to save your iso file, I have chosen to put mine on the desktop with the name “Your_image_name”. Under “Image format” should you choose “ISO Image file“since it is the most widespread format. Pressurize “Start”
8. Now it’s time to back up your CD/DVD.
9. Below you can see the file you just created.