The free DCS World simulator has just received the 1.2.10 Update 2 update, which was available in open beta yesterday and will be released to everyone today. With this update they have migrated to the latest Oculus SDK and it is no longer necessary to pause the service to work properly on the DK2, in addition to other adjustments and improvements including the possibility of using the Rift in multiplayer.
The full list of changes is this:
- Fixed loss of progress in the campaign after update 1.2.10.03295
- Fixed bug where the player would jump to a random device instead of the assigned one
- Fixed server hang on the Radio.dll in multiplayer
- Fixed crash in multiplayer when using an Oculus Rift
- Added image of the MiG-15Bis in the Russian and German encyclopedia
- Added missing textures from the BTR-80 for Ukraine and Georgia
DCS Flaming Cliffs
- Su-27/33, MiG-29. The number of waypoints in the cabin is the same as in ME
DCS Fw 190 D-9
- Fixed: With wings or ailerons disabled, the FW190 can control the rotation
- Added English training missions
- Added Russian to quick missions
- Added Czech to quick and individual missions
The update will be done automatically from Steam. Some users report improvements with the DK2 that do not appear in this listing, such as that the HUD is now seen correctly focused in the cabins, and the judder has decreased considerably.