With the month of October the autumn begins and will come the drop in temperatures, the fall of leaves and the launch of a lot of games, some highly anticipated. So there’s no longer any excuse that the viewer is hot or that there’s nothing interesting to play with. This is a selection of titles that will be released on all platforms: Oculus Quest, PlayStation VR and PC viewers.
– Probe: A Game Dev Experience PLAYSTATION VR: created by the Spanish studio Voxel Labs, an educational game about the production process of video games. Free with PS Plus until November 1 or € 14.99.
– Puzzle Bobble 3D: Vacation Odyssey PLAYSTATION VR: The Taito classic that Survios turned into a VR game for Quest now in for the Sony viewer.
– Song in the Smoke QUEST, PLAYSTATION VR and OCULUS RIFT/S (not on Steam): survival adventure in an ancient, prehistoric forest, full of landscapes and strange creatures. It will cost € 29.99 and we do not know if you will cross purchase Quest / Rif.
– Crazy Dojo Unleashed QUEST: extravagant mini-games to play among friends.
– Wraith: The Oblivion – Afterlife PLAYSTATION VR: Terror and mystery at Barclay Mansion.
– Shadowgate QUEST: a classic saga becomes immersive.
– RC Rush STEAM VR: arcade racing game with remote control cars that will come out in early access.
– Lone Echo 2 OCULUS RIFT / S: the latest Oculus Rift exclusive game that Facebook puts an end to a stage. The continuation of one of the best virtual reality games by Ready at Dawn that has suffered multiple delays. Its price will be 39.99 euros.
– Eye of The Temple STEAMVR: a room-scale exploration game whose demo caused very good feelings and that arrives almost a year later than expected.
– GunWorld VR STEAM VR: a sandbox where you can test all kinds of firearms in a realistic way. Physics-based simulator in which we can build our own weapons and use them in mini-games and various modes. It’s coming out in early access.
PowerBeatsVR QUEST (App Lab and SideQuest): High intensity workouts to the rhythm of the music offered by the game or the songs that we have in our own collection. Its price will be 19, 99 €.
– Resident Evil 4 QUEST 2: the turn into action of the legendary Capcom saga, set in a strange village of deep Spain in an immersive and exclusive version for Oculus Quest 2.
– Unplugged QUEST: the opportunity to become kings of Rock & amp; Roll playing Air Guitar with our own hands, without controls or peripherals in the shape of a plastic guitar.
– Ark-Ade STEAM VR: Feel like TRON in this first-person shooter that has a Steam demo and will be released in early access.
– Deadbait STEAM VR: horror game with campaign for 1 player and co-op mode for 4 people, one will act as murderous marauder and the other 3 as survivors. A demo will be released before publication, which will be in early access.
– Shoot The Zombirds VR STEAMVR: one of the many titles coming to celebrate Halloween.
– Do Not Open PLAYSTATION VR: an escape room developed by the Valencian studio Quasar Dynamics thanks to the Playstation Talents program.
As for the number of premieres per platform, the thing is close, with more or less half a dozen titles for each one. As for quality, we will have to wait to put hours to all these proposals, which are not all that will arrive, because surely there will be surprises. If we’ve missed a game with a confirmed release date for this month, let us know in the comments.