The 1st OVAL – VR online League begins. First elimination day with 24 teams from where the 12 that will pass to the next round will come out.
Dear participants: the 1st Oval – ROV League begins. With a participation of 24 teams, the first day will conclude today Monday at 24:00.
All participants will be able to access the VR League game subforum, where they will find the thread of each of the games. Remember that there will be a dedicated thread for each match to be able to discuss with the opposing team, upload the screenshots or video of your games or any related material that you can think of. Oval channels from the Real or Virtual Discord server are also available.
- Matches can be held throughout the day until 24:00, at which time you will have to update the thread with the final result of the confrontation.
- The time of the matches will be agreed between all participants. ROV advises a schedule of 22: 00.
- Any match that at 24: 00 this Monday has not updated its result, it will be void and both teams will be disqualified.
- The games will be best of 3 maps no chance of a tie.
- Any user of the 4 will be able to create the game on the server to which the rest of the players will join.
- For any questions, queries or arbitration, leave a record in the match thread and a moderator will offer his help.
The teams and pairings of the first day are as follows (link to the thread of each match in the word”VS”):
Best of luck to all and see you – hopefully-in the next round.