Updates continue to arrive from the popular Vireio wrapper, which allows us to play some classic games in virtual reality. Version 2.1.1 supports 64-bit, eliminates the need to copy the DLLs and supports a few new games.
You can download it in mtbs3d, the list of changes is as follows:
- Support for 64-bit
- Symlink Installer (system to ensure that the injection works without the need to manually copy the DLLs)
- General improvements to the VR Boost scanner and Vireio Perception
- Support for Chivalry Medieval Warfare (32bit/64bit + VRBoost scanner)
- Support for Mirrors Edge (+ VRBoost scanner)
- Portal support (+ VRBoost scanner)
- Support for QUBE/QUBE Directors Cut (+ VRBoost scanner)
- Support for Rainbow Six Vegas (not VR Boost)
- Support for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (32-bit/64-bit + VRBoost scanner)
- Support for Zeno Clash (+ VRBoost scanner)
- More testing and instructions for other titles (Stanley Parable / Fallout 3 / Fallout 3 NV)
A problem with Windows 8.1 has been detected with the Symlink installer and a new version of this program has to be downloaded here, overwriting the old one.