Here is a free and incredibly easy synchronization program. It can copy and make backup in different way, as well as set it to do it automatically. Smart if you need to backup e-mail, websites etc.
Possible copy / backup solutions: FTP-SecureFTP-Amazon S3-WebDAV-WinMobile-Network
Download the program here: GoodSync
1. After installing the program comes the image below, here you need to press “Browse“on the left.
2. Now you can choose the way you want to set up your sync/backup. I have chosen to do it locally on the computer, i.e. “My Computer“at the top of the 7 options there are.
3. As you can see I have chosen c:test and c:intel -the 2 green arrows show the settings for your sync/backup job you are doing.
4. Below you can see the picture that appears when you have pressed the green arrows. Here you can choose whether it should be “two way” or from left to right, or vice versa. There is a good description at the bottom, which tells very exactly what happens at the different options.
5. To change the name of your sychronization/backup job, right-click on the name “New job“and press “Rename”. After all, it is only necessary if you have many different.
6. I changed the name to “IT Articles“and the pressure “Analyses“get to see what it will run.
7. When you are ready to run the program, Press “Sink”. Now it starts running your sync / backup job.
8. If you want to set it to run a job automatically, press the clock-see below.
9. Now comes the image below, Press “Configure”
10. Here you have the opportunity to choose different ways to run your job automatically, choose the one that suits you best.