Thanks to its artificial intelligence software, HiringSolved reveals which skills are most demanded by the labor market of the technology industry.
The HiringSolved company has used its artificial intelligence software, RAI, to analyze millions of public profiles and discover what are the characteristics that coincide in the people who have joined the large technological companies of the moment. Through this study, and focusing more on the skills of the staff that has been hired than on the requirements demanded by companies, it has been possible to observe which qualities have more value in this labor market, which are the most demanded jobs among these companies and in which universities have studied the majority of applicants.
The study analyzed the profiles of more than 10,000 individuals who have been hired or relocated to the top 25 companies in Silicon Valley since 2016. To collect all this data, they have used in their API a algorithm developed to index skills. Thanks to this process, it is possible to analyze in real time what is the ideal profile that technology companies are looking for. The parameters to be taken into account have been: the skills that have been most abundant in the latest hires of some of these companies, and the job that the selected people have filled.
Daniel Poto Talan
1. Python. It is a high-level programming language, considered a basic pillar for the development of back-end web applications. It consists of an open source designed to be easy to read and implement.
2. Java. Like Python, it is also a high-level programming language. It is one of the most widely used languages in ecommerce and business apps as well as the basis of Android apps.
3. Cloud. Cloud computing refers to applications and services offered through the Internet. These services are offered from data centers around the world, which together are known as the “cloud”. This technology allows us to manage in real time all the resources available on virtualized platforms.
4. Linux. The preferred operating system for engineers and programmers, Linux is the backend of most of the top 100 websites of the moment.
6. SQL. It is the standard language for storing and retrieving data in an application. It is used to access and modify information in the database systems with which most applications are built.
7. Matlab. Dedicated to applied mathematics and widely used in science and engineering
The first version of Matlab dates from the 1970s, and was designed as a support tool for courses in Matrix Theory, Linear Algebra, and Numerical Analysis. Today, Matlab is a very powerful program that includes scientific and technical calculation and graphical visualization tools, as well as a high-level programming language.
All web pages and many applications use HTML, so it’s a necessary skill to do almost anything that touches the web.
9. Perl. It is a basic and versatile scripting and data extraction language designed for multitasking and real-time programming. Its popularity and presence in the web code makes the management of this program an indispensable requirement for many jobs.
10. Go. It is a relatively new language created by Google with a reputation for low latency. One defining feature of Go is simultaneity, which means that multiple processes can be executed at the same time.