Firesprite prepares 4 additional game modes, as well as numerous options for the configuration menus.
In July of this year saw the light The Persistence, a first-person horror game exclusive to PlayStation VR, which we gave a 9 in our review. On this occasion, the developer Firesprite Games it has announced that it will expand the possibilities to enjoy its creation with an update, which will be available next week (October 18) for free.
Below, the list of news that we can find:
Four new game modes:
- Glass cannon: A new challenge that consists of completing 24 increasingly difficult stays. To do this we will choose one of the weapons that the game offers us at the beginning with infinite ammo, but with only one health point.
- First Blood: In this mode we will have to go through a large cover until we reach the escape pod, all equipped with only a knife, so stealth will be key.
- Campaign+: Continue the last campaign that wiped out all the improvements you got, but with a Hound behind you from the beginning and unable to use the Supersense. In addition, a new category of objects and improvements will allow us to face this new difficulty.
- Permanent Death: Have you ever wondered if you can end The Persistence in a try? In this mode we will try to find out, although we will have at our disposal cover gates that will allow us to move between all of them, being possible to go to the recovery one to update and buy objects quickly.
Assist Mode it is the new submenu that includes options that will facilitate our stay in the nave Persistence:
- Enemy speed reduction (%).
- Damage reduction (%).
- See enemies through the walls.
- Automatic shield.
- Unlimited supersense.
- Unlimited teleportation.
There will also be a new option under the “Audio” category to view the game’s sound tracks on screen, as well as another to quickly interact with objects along with the ability to edit the buttons under the “Controls”section.
The Persistence will get a 25% discount (with an additional 10% if we have PS Plus) during the Halloween sale, which looks to kick off next week.