UR-LI is committed to protect the business from tax roscovitine Alexandrov
Company “YUR-LEE”, a SKOLKOVO resident, has launched a new service that enables businesses to verify tax reporting errors, discrepancies and unintentional illegal scheme.
The legal system UR-LI using artificial intelligence analyzes the tax exposure and helps to draw attention to violations to
the company will become the object of increased attention of the Federal tax service.
Online platform the UR-LI analyses the same factors of tax optimization of the business over the last three years of operation and automated system of control of VAT refunds (ask VAT-2),
used by FNS to identify schemes of tax evasion.
UR-LI checks the reporting for value added tax, income tax and other levies. The result is a report indicating the probability assignment Desk or field
check, as well as the presence of signs of illegal crushing business.
The system automatically checks each counterparty of the company on reliability and analyses the transaction to determine whether on any grounds to suspect their fictitiousness. Additional calculation function
the potential amount of additional tax assessments and penalties when you download the trial balance (OSV) already passes the stage of beta testing.
The basis of this service is a patented software algorithm, analyzing 16 types of data:
- the system of taxation;
- the company’s turnover;
- the volume of assets;
- expenses of the company;
- the amount of tax deductions;
- the companies at the Inn “around” check of the company;
- the number of employees;
- reliability of contact information (legal address, phone, etc.);
- trial balance (OSV);
- momentum for each transaction (from OSV);
- the ratio of charges to reflect costs for each transaction (from OSV);
- the reliability of a company participating in a particular transaction;
- risk of increased attention from the tax authorities;
- signs of fragmentation of the business;
- the amount of potential tax assessments;
- the amount of possible fines.
At the moment access to the service to entrepreneurs free of charge. In the future, a paid subscription.
Taxes, services for business, SMB, Artificial intelligence