The meeting organized by Meetmobile will take place on December 1 in Valencia and will be attended by Oarsis, Innoarea and Utopic Estudios.
Meetmobile it presents an event focused on learning more about the technological revolution posed by virtual and augmented reality. To do this, we will talk about startups and companies that work with this technology, seeing how virtual reality can be a tool for many businesses. Specifically, it is invited to learn more about Valencian projects such as the Oarsis, a virtual and augmented reality startup incubator founded in Valencia, and the experiences of companies such as Innoarea that applies this new medium in the industry and Utopian Studies, which creates and programs immersive experiences.
The free event will be held on Thursday, December 1 from 19:00 to 20:30 at the vBote facilities of c / Fuencaliente, nº4 bajo, Valencia. The planned agenda is as follows:
- 19.00h Why new entrepreneurs should know virtual and augmented reality? By Carlos López and Mateo Moreno, founders of Oarsis VR& AR Incubator.
- 19.15h – Design and development of immersive experiences in Virtual Reality. By Andrés Grueiro, Product Manager & Designer at Utopic Estudios.
- 19.30h – Applying Virtual and Augmented Reality solutions to the industry. By Alfonso Soriano, CEO and Creative Director of Innoarea Design Consulting
- 19.45h – Activity: Tests of VR devices (HTC Vive) that will be made available to us by the speakers’ companies.
- 20.15h – Networking & beers