As announced a couple of days ago, Vireio version 2.03 is now available, which is paving the way for the DK2. Among the new features, the possibility of resizing the game image, the adjustment of the image offset and the interpupillary distance compensation and the support for new titles such as Borderlands, Dirt 3 and Left 4 Dead 2 stand out.
- Resizing the game image with CTRL-Mouse Wheel or CTRL+ / –
- VR mouse that creates a second pointer to interact more easily with the HUD (CTRL-NumPad 0)
- Image offset / DIP offset with CTRL-SHIFT-Mouse wheel
- Definable key to activate and deactivate VR Boost
- Compatible with RiftUp (precursor to DK2 support). Allows Vireio Perception HD output
- Dirt 3
- Fallout 3 (greatly improved)
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted (Without VR Boost)
In the case of Dirt 3, it is important to disable VR Boost at the end of each race or the game may hang
- Various fixes and improvements to the Profiler
- There can only be one instance of Vireio Perception and Profiler at a time
Vireio also now has its own microsite within the MTBS3D forums (in addition to Facebook and Twitter pages), since the project will continue to grow and a better organization is necessary, both for followers and developers.