We can follow it live this Thursday, July 19 at 20: 00, or watch it on demand when it ends.
The organization of events VRX it will take place this Thursday (at 20: 00, Spanish time) a free webinar in which executives from Google, HTC and Superdata will participate to analyze the current state of the virtual and augmented reality industry and strategies to boost immersive technology.
Amy Peck, CEO of Endeavor VR, will be in charge of moderating the session that bears the name of ” What is real? what is hype? what’s the future?”. Below we have the names of the participants:
- Steven Kan, in charge of Google’s global VR and AR strategy.
- Vinay Narayan, CEO of VR at HTC Vive.
- Stephanie Llamas, VP of strategy and in charge of RX at Superdata Research.
All of them will try to answer the following questions:
- What has really happened to VR and AR over the past 12 months and what is the outlook for 2019?
- Where’s the “smart money”? where is the focus and why?
- What VR and AR applications are working for business now? And what comes next?
- Virtual consumers: who are they? what do they want? and can we deliver?
Those interested in following the session live or receiving access to watch the video on demand, can do so through the following link.
After the last VRX 2018 conference in Europe, the organization works on the US conference that will take place from 6 to 7 December in San Francisco.