Have you wondered where the classic games such as heartless, 7-solitaire, Spider, etc. has become of in Windows 7? There are many who thought that they were no longer supported, but they are still to be found, if you know where to look. In this step by step guide we show you how to find all the games. Basically, it’s just a simple function that needs to be activated.
One may wonder why Microsoft chose to leave this feature turned off by default in Windows 7. It may immediately be because there are a lot of users who would prefer to avoid a lot of pre-installed programs, and it is also quite understandable. It also results in, that if you have bought a Windows 7 PC for work use, then you do not have a lot of games lying around, which may take up space on your hard drive. This also avoids being distracted during working hours, which is perhaps a very good idea. So those of us who are addicted to these entertaining games have to find them, as shown below:
1. Start by going in control panel and then press “Programmes”
2. Now you need to click “Turn Windows features on or off”
3. Now comes the picture below, here you need to find the menu “Game“and tick it. Then you can see that it choose to add all the Windows games that there is.
4. After clicking “OK“comes the one with the image below, here you just have to wait.
5. If you then go in “All programs“in the start and select menu “Game Center“you can see the games added ”
6. Enjoy the 11 standard games that are part of your Windows 7 operating system. We hope that you will enjoy the games.
If you are interested in a larger selection of games, it is recommended to check out the Games category at Downloadcentral. Downloadcentral has a huge game range of both nostalgic classic games, and the newer releases. Many of the games are freeware, which means that they are completely free to download and play. However, Download Center is not just a game market. This site has all kinds of software lying around, and it’s everything from simple writing programs to extended security programs. So if one f.ex. if you are unsure about which security program to download to your PC, you can quickly get inspiration by reading the thorough reviews at Downloadcentral. It is also possible for users to evaluate the given software, so that you can also see whether the users agree with the reviewers.
We have only tested this procedure on the Windows 7 operating system, and therefore we cannot promise that you will get all the results if you use newer or older versions of Windows. But if you are using Windows 10, for example, it is recommended to check out the Microsoft Store. The Microsoft Store has a lot of free games lying in there.
Where Are My Windows 7 games
Have you wondered where the classic games such as heartless, 7-solitaire, Spider, etc. has become of in Windows 7? There are many who thought that they no longer…
Written d. 11 aug 2010 – 30 comments