Hotmail setup in Outlook 2007
Here is a guide on how to set up your Hotmail account in Outlook 2007. It takes with you all your emails, inbox, junk email, sent mail and deleted mail. It’s like a private / archive folder on the left side of your Microsoft Outlook, so it’s easy to access. Also learn how to easily backup Outlook here.
Redirect: If you’re looking for a box, you’re not the first to do what’s ended up here. Instead, go to: Samlino.dk
1. Below is my Outlook without Hotmail set up.
2. Press “Features“in the tabs at the top and then “Account settings”
3. Press “New“on the left side, see if necessary. picture.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP
5. Check the box “Configure server settings or additional server types manually”
6. Now comes the picture below, here you need to select the top one “Internet e-mail”
7. Fill in your name and then write your email “firstname.lastname@example.org”. In account type, select “HTTP“and Hotmail downstairs. In username and password, write your email and the code you use to log in Hotmail.com or MSN messenger.
8. Now you can see your Hotmail account on the left side of your Outlook, see picture below. Here I am in mine “Junk email folder” and of course there is a strange spam mail.