To become a professional in PR management in the digital sphere, is not enough to have General information about products or services of the company that you are promoting. Unfortunately, some experts do not quite correspond to the way a professional PR man. If you can not or do not do these things, it is worth considering whether the work you do.
1. Working with the media.
Some PR people select the site for placement of advertising, based on their ideas about its target audience. You think that by posting in the magazine about fashion and style and advertising of your company for the production of cosmetics, you will get many potential customers? First is to gather statistics on the website — and only then draw conclusions.
For example, you may find that from 100% of visitors to the site women make up only 80%. Of those 80% only 50% are residents of countries to which the delivery of products. Of these 50% only 20% included in the right age range.
Thus, we get only 20% of the audience share, one might be interested in your products or services.
2. Detailed and comprehensive statistical data collection.
A presentation on the success of the PR campaign should include detailed statistics:
- The number of views of each item, including the percent of hits visitors involved in the TSA.
- The performance of private placements of material.
- Analysis of the most and least profitable platforms for advertising.
3. Analysis of the effectiveness of the campaign in monetary terms.
To understand how successful was the campaign in terms of costs and revenues, you need to perform the following:
- Dynamics of sales after the campaign on the Internet.
- The sources through which customers learn about products.
Also, you should ensure that readers of the resource that will host a promotional article, came into your group in social networks or register on the website, if any.