1. Cabin simulator (cab simulator) was generated by car or simulators. The user sits in the cockpit, at the same time sees in the window display of a computer, which displays some images. When scrolled levers or steering wheel, these images on the display changes.
2. The system of artificial reality (artificial, projected ar) — here, users can see real videos of each other, which are embedded in the virtual space is three-dimensional images. These systems do not need to “head up” display. Technology is the combination of video and computer graphics in real time, served as the basis for technologies of virtual studios. Their essence lies in the fact that real-time image on the TV screen is made up of video transmission (which really are empty Studio) and three-dimensional worlds that the computer generates and connects with the video.
3. The system is augmented reality (augmented reality) — the picture on the display screen of the head is transparent, so the viewer sees synchronous and your real environment and virtual objects that are generated by the computer on the screen.
4. System telepresence (telepresence) – its essence is the use of video cameras and microphones, providing an immersion in the virtual environment of the user, which is either overcame the display of the helmet, combined with a moving camera platform, or controls a joystick without a helmet. Such systems were installed on the spacecraft, called “Pathfinder”, carried out in July 1997, the “landing” on Mars.
5. Desktop VR system (desktop VR), which forms a virtual reality with a huge monitors or projectors. They are a great option when conducting business presentations, as instead of the helmet requires only the joystick, mouse or trackball. With their help for the user, it is possible to rotate a three-dimensional model at 360 degrees on the monitor. This system gives you the ability to easily demonstrate the design of the ship or the structure of the building.
6. A visually consistent display (visually coupled display) is located directly in front of the eyes of the viewer and the picture changes based on the movements of his head. It is equipped with stereo headphones and a system that tracks the direction of gaze.