Sony announced the introduction of its new line of wireless speakers. With the EXTRA BASS™ models SRS-XB33 and SRS-XB23, you can enjoy your music anywhere you are and for 24 hours1.
“Sony has implemented improvements focused on the sound, durability and functions of these speakers for both indoor and outdoor use. We have also maintained the water and dust resistance. Now some models are even shock-resistant”” said Elio Kushinakajo, Marketing Manager in the Home Audio System division for Sony Latin America. “This new line offers music lovers a speaker with comprehensive and clear sound with long battery life, new colors and compact and elegant design,” he added.
Highlights of the new line:
- X-Balanced speaker unit: Sony has developed the X-Balanced technology, which helps to maximize the interior space without modifying the exterior design, providing increased power. Also, the level of distortion is reduced, adjusting the vibration of the speaker so that the sound is totally clear.
- Water, dust and corrosion resistant: take the speaker to the beach, the mountains, the desert or anywhere else. Its resistance to water, dust and corrosion2, will allow you to continue with the fun no matter the environmental conditions of the place where you use it.
- Increased durability with a shockproof design (XB33/XB23): the speakers have undergone extensive impact tests, and their new design is able to withstand the inevitable bumps and scratches of everyday use2.
- Long battery life and optimal connectivity with USB Type-C™: with a battery life of up to 24 hours, this speaker will be your best companion. You can also connect your smartphone to the speakers via USB Type-A™ to charge the battery.
- Colorful lights (XB33 only): create the perfect atmosphere anywhere, thanks to the multicolored lighting of the speakers.
- Party Connect: connect up to 100 wireless speakers3 with Party Connect, with BLUETOOTH® technology that synchronizes music and lights, so everyone dances to the same rhythm.