Nexxt Solutions, a manufacturer of connectivity solutions, announced the availability of Lynx 600-AC, the dual-band wireless USB AC Adapter in Argentina.
“The Lynx600-AC is the new generation of dual-band wireless USB AC adapters that joins the Nexxt Solutions family. Users will be able to make their PC or notebook compatible with the latest 11ac protocol, in order to achieve transfer speeds of up to 433Mbps in the 5GHz band and 150Mbps, in the 2.4GHz band. With a total of 600Mbps through the simultaneous flow on both bands, it allows browsing the web, opening email, downloading high definition videos, accessing mobile applications, as well as online video games with complete fluidity,” explained Erika Merlo, Territory Manager for the Southern Cone of Nexxt Solutions. he added: “The simple configuration of the adapter, designed to establish a stable and secure connection, helps to avoid interference while effectively eliminating dead spots in the coverage area. Its compact design allows it to be used on a wide range of computers equipped with a USB port. The Lynx600 emerges as the ideal solution to turn your current connection into an ultra-fast Wi-Fi network.”
Features of Lynx 600-AC Dual-band Wireless AC USB Adapter
- AC wireless speeds up to 600Mbps (5GHz: 433Mbps + 2.4GHz: 150Mbps)
- Compact and lightweight, for maximum flexibility
- Simultaneous transmission on both bands
- Up to four times faster than 150Mbps devices based on the 802.11n protocol
- USB 2.0 interface
- Beam concentration technique
- Automatic negotiation function
- Advanced security with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 cryptographic methods
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
Availability and distribution
Users can find it in Cetrogar, Fravega, Musimundo and in the different stores of the country. The distribution is in charge of Elit and New Bytes.