I think most of us can agree that headset Oculus from Facebook Quest it is difficult to imagine today without SideQuest. Last year the popular indie market has become a breeding ground for innovative VR content, allowing developers to publish games and experimental demonstration, which was considered too “rough” for the Oculus Store, and get valuable feedback from players early access (and agree friends, is priceless).
Update SideQuest X adds many new features to the fast-growing market, including a new system of wish lists and reviews, SideQuest icons, improved UX, and support for private lists, and more than a dozen other add-ons and improvements.
Here’s a rundown of today’s updates in accordance with the SideQuest:
- The system wishes to support your favorite apps.
- Improved UX for dashboard and when viewing applications.
- Overhaul of messaging.
- Added discount markdown for posts, reviews and descriptions of apps.
- Added preliminary approval of the application with the planned publication.
- Added ability to swipe left / right on the banner on the mobile phone.
- Capital repairs of system of search and filter, new sort options and filters devices.
- Improved the URL of the apps with direct links and social meta tags.
- Improved review system.
- Fixed long-standing bug in password reset.
- Improved the ability to detect categories in your home page and options “read More”.
- Dramatically improved screens of the user profiles.
- Added icons SideQuest in the user profiles.
- The email notification (can be disabled).
- Early access should be close to the cutting edge.
- System private listing. to participate in the early beta versions.
- Tons of fixes and improvements.
In addition to these updates, the SideQuest also provides a series of medals awarded by several influential creators in the community SideQuest. This includes DrBeef, the independent developer responsible for porting classic FPS, such as Quake and Half-Life to VR, but also RedBrumbler known Modder Discord SideQuest. Both of these developers will receive a cash prize in the amount of 200 pounds as part of its awards SideQuest.
The company is also particularly welcomed from guy Godin’s Virtual Desktop, Dave Pavlov, SumaLab of Crisis VRigade, Playground Exo of Physics, Room Void of Tea For god, Myron Dasima and Cix & Team of YUR.fit.
SideQuest is a free download on the website sidequestvr.com . For those who want to download content, you must set the headset mode. Full instructions can be found here.