Ukrainian analyst Google to work with major clients confident that mCommerce will be the next trend in Ukraine.
Last year worldwide was was an advantage in favor of cell phones by number of requests. In Ukraine the situation when the situation is different, but everything indicates that soon we have a significant portion of purchases will be via phone.
35% of Ukrainians use mobile; 22% of all viewed videos on YouTube is using the phone, 42% of all queries on Google is coming up with phones.
The further spread of 3G reducing the cost of the smartphone, the growth of purchasing power – all this only will strengthen the development trend of mobile Commerce.
If you compare how much time Ukrainians spend on the computer, phone and watching TV, it will be seen that the use of the phone, not for calls, only a few percent behind PK – 35 and 39%, respectively. While watching TV is spent only 26% of the time.
mCommerce involves a completely different approach to sales as purchases over the phone are different. So, more than 60% of smartphone users ready to place your order, because you do not need to turn on the PC and spend time searching for relevant links – everything is already there in the smartphone. Sites that have no mobile version of the stick – 80% of users immediately leave the site, when he sees that he doesn’t have a mobile app.
There’s a difference between how we behave, buying things at the store online via PC online via the phone. Going shopping in a regular store, we often buy not what you wanted originally. The Internet is the opposite: we long to select and compare before you place your order. In the case of mobile Commerce, people tend to make impulsive purchases.
According to analysts, users spend more time with the phone, but spending more, going through a PC. mCommerce has appeared recently, and many sites have not yet managed to adapt to mobile devices. However, if you look at the Analytics to the naked eye, you notice that every year it is improving.
What you need to do to engage in mCommerce?
- Once you have created a site, check how it looks, if it is to go mobile. Optimize your UX for mobile platforms and make the user have timely response.
- During the adaptation remember that formats the computer and mobile are different. Huge pop-up picture is unlikely to appeal to the visitor who visited the site through the phone.
- The site should be properly optimized. The search site will place on all of its pages. Registration should be simple, minimize the number of forms to fill in and questions that should be answered.
- Rate the speed of your site using a special service. The download speed affects the amount of successful sales. The slower the website loads, the more customers you lose.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of mobile applications. As a rule, they are often utilized regular customers. So creating the app, you will be able to keep in touch with them and, as a consequence, get more orders.