Symantec antivirus error vpmsece.DLL
Here is a step by step guide to solving the error message “vpmsece.DLL“when you open Microsoft Outlook. The problem can also occur by just opening a received email, which just lies in your inbox. You can see the error below.
There may be several solutions to the problem, immodestly I thought it was one “Addon“which didn’t work properly – but disabling it didn’t help. Then I found another guide on the net and it worked, see it below.
- Close Microsoft Office Outlook
- Search for “extend.that“at c. drive-remember to search hidden files.
- Delete the file wherever it exists
- Now you need to create a new folder with the name “Name” which should be located here C: programernamed
- Once the folder is created, search for the file “vpmsece.DLL“as in Paragraph 2
- When the file “vpmsece.DLL“if found, copy it to the folder you created “Name“