Did you run out of it or did you have problems? Now you have a second chance to enjoy the beta that has been updated with a new map and improvements.
Force Field, a developer company of Landfall, has communicated that this weekend the open beta of its strategy game returns, since one of the biggest problems there was was the matchmaking that did not work correctly for some some players. They have been working these days to improve the system and believe that they have been able to fix it, so to make sure that everything is fine, they are launching another opportunity to play the beta until Monday, February 13 at 17:00. In addition, all those who have already played, will continue to keep their progress.
Below is the list of the most important news of the update:
- New multiplayer map Wide Horizon that moves the battle to a lush green valley.
- Improvements in matchmaking. Fixed issues with players not being able to join a room and several related crashes.
- Added cinematic presentation.
- The game can now be launched with only the Touch buttons connected (it does not require having the gamepad connected).
- Reduced the volume of the environment and ship in the main menu.
- Reduced loading times.
- Adjusted the damage of the cluster rockets of the Chillbone.
- Reduced the damage of the Strider and Pilot’s Roaster special ability.
- Reduced the weapon damage of the Heavy Strider.
The beta can be downloaded from the Oculus store totally free, and those who already have it should be updated with the new news. As Force Field has expressed, they are very happy about the feedback and the positive reactions received from the entire community, during this first weekend.