The latest Steam sale includes a bunch of PC VR titles available at decent discounts, including Star Wars: Squadrons, The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, No Man’s Sky, and more.
The sale is called the Open World Sale and includes a lot of virtual reality games (and not VR either), which, as you guessed it, have open worlds. The sale will last until May 31.
There aren’t many outstanding VR games on sale, but there are still a few good deals.
Here are some of the best VR deals to spot while browsing the store:
– The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: 580 rub. (20% off%)
– Vacation Simulator: 386 rub. (25% discount%)
– No Man’s Sky: 999 rub. (50% discount%)
– Star Wars: Squadrons: 999 rub. (60% off%)
– Arizona Sunshine: 257 rub. (50% discount%)
– Trover Saves The Universe: 180 rubles (65% discount%)
– Into the Radius VR: 360 rub. (30% off%)
– Thief Simulator VR: 291 rub. (33% discount%)
– Elite Dangerous: 249 rub. (75% discount%)
– Operencia: The Stolen Sun: 206 rubles (60% discount%)
– The Forest: 195 rubles (50% discount%)
– Nature Treks VR: 149 rub. (40% off%)
You can see the full list of VR games that are currently being sold at a discount on Steam here .
In other sales, Wraith: The Oblivion-Afterlife isstill available with a 10% discount until June 2 as part of the launch sale. Meanwhile, on the PlayStation Store, Star Wars: Squadrons will be one of the June PlayStation Plus games, allowing anyone with a PS + subscription to get a copy of the game and keep it for as long as there is a subscription.
The Steam Open World sale runs until Monday — you can view the sale’s home page with virtual and non-VR games here .