The company TrackMaven published the results of a study of how major U.S. brands are the accounts in Instagram.
The 500 top brands of the Fortune Magazine. The account on Instagram was exactly half of them. For the year from 1 may 2015 to 1 may 2016 were analyzed 41071 posted their post.
We present you the most important conclusions of the study.
- in 99% of cases users reacted to the publication of a statement of likes and only 1% of cases they left comments;
- posts with hashtags and question marks increase the engagement;
- posts with exclamation marks, conversely, are characterized by less involvement.
- for 89% of the published photo brands did not use filters (but in vain)
- the filters used become Juno, Lark, and Clarendon;
- the most effective engagement achieved filters — Mayfair and Hefe Ludwig.
Day and time of publication
- brands are mostly placed posts during working days;
- the most effective are publications available on Sunday;
- 88% of posts were published from 9 am to 9 PM;
- the effectiveness of the posts posted from 10 p.m. to 3 nights, much higher.