DID Virtual Numbers is a modern telecommunications service that allows you to make calls over the Internet at favorable rates. To call other direct or cell phone numbers you need to get a SIP-account with settings, download a special application, set it up and start making calls. Everyone can make cheap international calls to the country of interest at low rates. Our service provides high quality communication with your relatives, colleagues, partners, suppliers, wherever they are. All you need is a computer, an Internet connection and a headset with a microphone.
You can significantly reduce the cost of international telephone communication by resorting to calling via the Internet thanks to IP telephony technology. Make cheap phone calls abroad and to all countries through Zoiper, X-Lite, IP phone or PBX applications (Asterisk, FreePBX …). After getting a SIP account, call subscribers from other regions at the lowest rates.
What is cheap international calls?
Communication is provided by sending signals through IP-network that provides a number of advantages in comparison with traditional communication – from higher quality of signal transmission to low tariffs. Calls are made with the help of SIP-applications – special programs designed to make outgoing calls over the Internet. There are a huge number of these programs, and you can download the one that suits your needs at any time.
How do cheap Internet calls work?
Cheap international calls over the Internet are made thanks to virtual telephony. The essence comes down to the use of SIP applications – the so-called softphones. This category includes many programs with different sets of features, both paid and free, but we recommend that you use SIP-applications:
- Xlite. A program that allows you to make and receive calls wherever you are. You can download it for free and install it on any operating system;
- Zoiper. Application for receiving and making calls. This program has a very user-friendly interface. You can make international and long distance calls. The easiest way to install it;
- IP phone. A device with which you can also receive and make cheap calls. You don’t need to use additional cables to connect it. The main thing is to have a stable connection to the Internet.
- Virtual PBX. Possibility to get unlimited number of SIP-accounts for making calls at low tariffs.
Advantages of making international calls over the Internet
Unlike many popular applications designed for international calls, calls via VoIP telephony can be made to users’ mobile or direct phone numbers – a form of communication that is welcomed in the business world. IP telephony has such advantages:
- Cost-effective Internet calls to any country in the world;
- Funds necessary for obtaining SIP account remain on your balance and can be used for outgoing calls;
- During travel or business trips you will not have to change your SIM card or connect expensive roaming;
- The cost of calls over the Internet with the help of SIP is rather low in comparison with the tariffs set by analogue mobile service providers for international telephone communication;
- High quality of communication;
- Reliability of the channel;
- Convenience and ease of operation;
- Efficiency of signal transmission;
- By purchasing virtual numbers you get SIP account for free;
- Ability to connect additional services to the number, which only diversifies its functionality. This voice message, black list, greeting message, and others;
- No binding to a specific address;
- Fast connection;
- Attracting new customers;
- Business is at a high level.