The company re-releases a new update dedicated to troubleshooting groups and matchmaking.
As anticipated First Contact Entertainment this week, the version 1.03 of Firewall Zero Hour it is now available after successfully passing the final stages of testing. This is the first in a series of updates that the company will release to improve key areas of the game.
List of changes introduced:
- Matchmaking between squads.
- General improvements for matchmaking.
- Several quality of life corrections (we assume that it will be referred to the balancing of the damage).
- Correction of errors in the purchase of Crypto.
- Bug fixes for user interface and usability (UI / UX).
At the moment there are no news regarding the arrival of new content or additions such as the possibility of having more rounds, given that the team is focused on improving the core of the game. Anyway, they already announced recently that there is”new super exciting content on the horizon.”